Thursday 14 May 2009

mood swings

I am experiencing the worst mood swing today. I woke up feeling excited to meet my High School Bestfriend but that all changed after an hour of waiting for her text. I am not motivated to go out at all so I texted her and made up some lousy excuse to get out of the meet up. She said it was okay since the weather is sh*tty today and it is cold to go out. I then proceeded to read Eat,Pray,Love and was deeply touched by the story so I started crying. Then I felt hungry and made tuna spring rolls for me and my sister. I went online and spoke with few friends. I was feeling cheerful by then. Then went online again to look check the blogs that I follow. And now I am crying again cause I saw trailer for Paper Heart and 500 days of Summer. I want to see both films badly. Guess this is one of the days when you are single. Just like the Haruki Murakami book said, Dance.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting