Monday 18 May 2009

RIP PJ

Today, I found out that my brother's friend died. He rode his motorcycle to buy pancit but he forgot to wear his glasses. Out of the blue, a cow cross the street(this isn't normal in the city but his friend is residing far from Manila), he saw it but he didn't see the rope that was attached to it. The rope hit his neck hard and I think it cracked his spine. My brother sounded sad over the phone so I didn't push the conversation further. He was only 22 years old. I also found out that he was the first friend of my brother's in Uni that I was introduced to. I couldn't remember him and I felt bad.

This incident made me think about my life. I want to be remembered as someone who died while still living.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting