Monday 11 May 2009

The drama behind the Portsmouth/Gosport Trip

I was very tired Friday night. I went to catch up with friends and I didn't get home til midnight. I then woke up at 6AM the next day. My sister was nagging the whole time, complaining about her course work deadline and how she doesn't want to go on a trip with us. She felt like she was obliged to do it. My mum told her not to come but she kept on talking for at least two hours until I got fed up and said F*ck off. She was hurt but I had to do it. Man up I say.

I was swearing the whole time we were on the bus. I have a very good reason this time, I was holding my pee and travel time took almost 2 hours. What's worse, we were on the slow lane. I definitely damaged my reputation. Oh well, as I always say, the damaged has been done. Anyway, it was a fun day. As soon as we get to Portsmouth, we took the ferry to Gosport so we can get a good angle of the Spintaker Tower. :-P No seriously, Gosport was recommended by my Kuya Mike's officemate. The place was okay. I've never seen so much retired people in my life. His friend is over 60 by the way. No wonder he liked the place. We left Gosport after lunch and went to Nando's(I am on Nando's diet now). We took photos in Portsmouth and went in a big ship that they turned into a museum. Bonus points for the steam engine festival. Fun day all in all. :)

Dear Mum and Kuya Mike both in Red. :)

Me and My Mummy dearest.

Everyone seems to like the unwashed hair look. What do you think people?

Yeah, smile random kid! :P

Plant sale in Gosport.

Flying Kissu!

Tank Dress and Green Cardigan from Zara bought over 2 years ago,Sandals(which I am working to death at the moment) and ethnic necklace from New Look, bag from Primark and very old Jacket from Maldita

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting