Sunday 17 May 2009

Print Crazy Part 2

Another Matthew Williamson for H&M Sarong(which I will use as a scarf)

H&M dress

I am going crazy with prints at the moment.
Yesterday has been a good day for me. I went to college, had a nice lunch and chat with my girl friends, went shopping, saw Angels and Demons which is good by the way (Thank God for the Rome trip. I can totally picture the whole place although the tour guide told us that they weren't allowed to shoot in the Vatican City ), saw American Idol, had a sit down dinner with friends and got drunk.
I woke up with hang over this morning and diarrhea. Too much info, so typical of me. :-P I went grocery shopping today and made sweet and sour Chicken, met up with a friend and almost bought DVD's cause got ID'd on the till. I showed my ID but they were looking for a VALID ID. My college ID with birthdate doesn't count. I was disappointed. I had Azumi, Wasabi and Priceless on my hand. I was planning to have a Foreign Film/Action Night. :(

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting