Thursday 21 May 2009

24th Bday is my passport to being wild

Loving her Gladiator Heels!
Donna wearing a Topshop Playsuit, H&M belt and New Look Gladiator Heels
My Crazy Girlfriends!
Darlene wearing Dorothy Perkins Dress and New Look shoes and Doris(in Fuschia) wearing New Look and Unbranded shoes

The Free Champagne!

STRIP HIM!

Free Drinks made us crazy

CHEERS!

YES!

My body shot turn

Lick it Good!


FACT: I went drinking for 3 days. The photos above were from the second day. First day was Donna's bday, Second day was mine and Third day was broken hearted Donna day.

I wasn't scared about turning 24. In fact, I look forward to it cause I made it a point to celebrate this year. Mind you, it wasn't normal for me to have parties cause I hate being centre of everyone's attention so I broke my celebration into 3 just like my list said, Dinner and Clubbing, Trip Abroad(on my next blog) and Paintball.

I was happy on my 24th. Me, my friends and my family went on a dinner and we went clubbing. It fell on a Wednesday so entrance is free and drinks are cheaper than usual. We had one tequilla each and proceeded to 2 rounds of tequilla body shots. Rai then got us cocktail drinks, Me and Donna got Mai Tai on the first round, Darlene and Doris got Long Island. I tried Doris and I must add that I LOVE THE LONG ISLAND COCKTAIL. Taste like Iced Tea. :-P So on my next cocktail, I got Long Island then we had champagne and I forgot the rest. It was a fun and crazy night. :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting