Wednesday 8 September 2010

Talentadong Pinoy X SM Skydome

This is another jologs moment for me.  I go to my Spanish class in the morning and I got nothing to do in the afternoons.  Yesterday, while I was in SM North, I stumbled upon a long queue.  I got curious so I asked what it was - the taping for Talentadong Pinoy.  I gotta be honest here, I heard of the show but I've never seen an episode.  Later, when we were comfortably sitting in the dome, I told the lady next to me that I haven't seen any episodes of Talentadong Pinoy and I would like to know how the show goes.  She looked at me disgusted.  Hahaha!  

The taping took forever!  We were admitted inside just after 2PM but it didn't start until half past 3.  The taping ended at half past 5.  It was worth the experience still but I won't go again.  For anyone who is interested to watch the Talentadong Pinoy Tapings on Skydome, you can catch them on the 14th, 21st, 22nd and 27th of September.  :)






Shalala!  :P

Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting