Monday 13 September 2010

UK Visa Application

I've submitted my visa application today.  I got all the requirements apart from the "evidence of suitable accommodation".  I thought the invitation letter is enough, turns out I either have to bring a land title or a tenancy agreement.  Also today, they started the Online Visa Application thing.  I sh*t myself when I saw that.  Good thing, the person handling my paper is nice enough to consider my paper application.  I have 3-5 working days for my visa result.  Hope everything goes well.

I struggled in finding the direction to VFS.  I asked my dad but he couldn't help me.  Here's the direction to VFS by MRT.

From North Station, I got off from the Magallanes Station then I took a DPC Ext Jeep from Save More.  For people coming from the Taft Station, get off at the Magallanes Station then take a jeep.  Jeeps are available across the South Gate Mall.  Eco Bldg is next to Solid House.  If you are still unsure, you can always tell the driver to drop you off.  

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting