Friday 10 September 2010

Cooking Mama

I've always wanted to learn how to cook.  In my father's side of the family, everyone can cook.  My dad, my uncles and even the guy that my aunt is married to are good cooks.  Growing up, I dreamt of having a partner that can cook good food.  Babe, you can still train and make my dream come true.  LOL!

I wanted to cook chopseuy initially but I don't know how to choose the best chicken.  I told Lorraine that I will cook sopas instead and she told me to use corned beef in place of chicken and liver.  My cooking turned out surprisingly well.  I made a separate blog for my cooking so I can keep an online diary of my progress and my recipes.






Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting