Friday 24 September 2010

Pipino? Pipino! Pipino.

I went to Toney & Jackey to have my fringe cut.  Yeah, Toney & Jackey is my go to hair salon.  I almost always get what I want apart from yesterday.  The hairdresser didn't even ask how long I want my fringe to be.  I wanted to channel Nicole Richie but she gave me Korea Novela instead.  Good thing I have a very good facial bones.  Kapal!  Next time, I have to keep in mind that Korean Salons gives Korean hair cuts.  I just need to grow this out before I see dear boyfriend.  He died laughing seeing me last night.  I don't care.  I love the way I look.  :P





2 things that look hates in 1 photo - straight short fringe with permed hair and peace sign.


Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting