Saturday 11 September 2010

UK Visa Application Form

As a Filipina Citizen, I need to apply for visa to most of the countries that I want to travel to.  This is the reason why dear boyfriend and I travelled to Taiwan instead of China as we originally planned.  While I was going through the application form, I came across this question:




My passport is stamped everywhere!  I travelled like crazy in the past two years(exhausting my savings in the process).  I told dear boyfriend my dilemma when I was trying to fill up my form and he suggested that I put month and year instead of the day, month,year that I originally was doing.  My interview's on Monday.  Please pray that I get my visa approved.  I know you all miss me.  :)


Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting