Saturday 4 September 2010

First Day at Instituto Cervantes

As many of you know, I've already started my Spanish Lessons at Instituto Cervantes.  I am on level 1.  Yesterday, I heard that there are 28 levels to finish the course.  If I decided to pursue, it will take me more than a year to finish everything.  

I like change and I like meeting people.  I used to be very intimidated when I meet people for the first time but as I grow older, I learn to be confident in my own skin and handle myself in different situation.  

My class in Instituto Cervantes is nothing liked I've expected.  I expect everything to be spoon fed to us but their style is different.  Our profesora is a young Filipina called Sandra.  She is very visual and her drawings helped me remember everything quickly.  She makes the class fun too with her activities.  On our first day, she spoke nothing but Spanish and she let us figure out what she was talking about.  Everyday we were tested on listening, comprehension and writing.  I loved every minute of it.   


This is how my notes looked like.

After my first day, I met up with my friend Xavier.  We had lunch together.  I told him that I noticed that Rizal Park(or Luneta) is in the area and I would like to go.  It only took as less than 15 minutes to reach the Park.  It wasn't as beautiful as I remembered it to be.  I am extremely disappointed that the National Park is not well maintained.  They also have pigeon houses everywhere too!  It smells!  Ewwwww!


When I was younger, my family(minus my sister) had our photo taken here.  I think it was a must for families to have photo taken in Rizal Park then.


One of 4 pigeon houses that I saw.

After my lunch and Rizal Park date with Xavier, I saw a Filo film called Mamarazzi.  It was hillarity from the start.  I haven't laughed so hard in a filo film in a long time.  John Lapuz and Eugene Domingo's team up was amazing!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting