Thursday 30 September 2010

Instituto Cervantes

Because I want to learn from the best, I enrolled in Instituto Cervantes to learn Spanish.  I am currently on Level 2.  I am happy with my progress so far as I can read, write and understand basic Spanish.  In fact, yesterday, we were asked to do a day to day activity in paragraph form.  I hope I do well.  :)

When I enrolled to Instituto, I was surprised on how the place looked like.  It was a proper school.  It got it own library where you can rent out DVDs and books, clean toilets, a small swimming pool, a small canteen and a small tennis court although I have no idea who uses those facilities.  If you remember darlings, I studied in Fashion Institute of the Philippines and I didn't like the informal, kinda like workshop setting of the school plus the tuition fee's expensive too.  In Instituto, I pay 1/3 per Level compared to what I paid in FIP and the curriculum is up to the Spanish Government standards.  Now, that's what I call proper education!  :)







The pool that I was talking about.
Our current classroom.  

Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting