Monday 20 September 2010

Creep

I didn't realise that there are a lot of creepy people in Manila.  Today, I went to watch Sa'yo Lamang in SM because I don't wanna be stuck at home doing nothing.  I was 5 minutes late but I didn't care as it is easy to figure out filo films.  

While inside the cinema, I heard someone moving noisily so I looked his way.

Guy:  Oh my, it's cold.  He then moved a seat closer to me.

Guy:  When did the film start?

Me:  About 10 minutes ago.

Guy:  Did I miss anything?

Me:  No.  I was clearly pissed at this time as I don't like being disturbed when I watch a film.

Guy:  I just happened to watch the film because I got nothing to do.

The guy kept on mumbling but I am clearly not interested with whatever he is saying.

Guy:  Do you like anything?  I am going to get FAFCORN(popcorn, the guy have PF syndrome.)  

Me:  No.

Guy:  Please save my seat

Me:  Okay.  Then left as soon as he was out of my sight.

What a CREEP!!!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting