Sunday 26 September 2010

Nintendo DS Addiction

I used to be very addicted(and attached) to my Nintendo DS when I first bought it.  I even brought it to work to play against my two lunchmates, both geeks.  I was the reigning brain training queen then.  LOL!

I lost my Nintendo DS charger when I went back to the Philippines.  I didn't touch my DS for more than a year.  I bought my Nintendo DS Charger last week and I didn't stop playing since.  I've only finished few games in my life, mostly rhythm games.  I am not a proper gamer but I get very addicted to playing games.  I am currently spending time with Dr. Jones(Indiana Jones Lego Version), to Mystery Case Files and to some other games.  I don't wanna play Retro Gamer for now as it is too cute I know I will def get addicted.  Hahaha!

Below are some photos to prove how addicted I was in 2007.  I used to bring my DS everywhere I go and the little kids of my mum's friends used to beat me up.  Not my proudest moment.  :P





Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting