Saturday 11 September 2010

The Posh Totty

My sister with her Newly Purchased Neverfull Damier Canvas.

I am nothing like my sister.  We are very dissimilar in so many ways apart from our love of designer handbags.  Everything that I like, she disapproves and vice versa.  It's like being with Luke all over again.  LOL!  My sister and I would always fight growing up.  Now she has grown(if this is the right word, she is barely 5 feet tall) into a sophisticated lady.  She have a very expensive taste.  More expensive than I do.  She just recently purchased a Damier Canvas LV Neverfull.  I am so envious.  Few years back, prior to recession when Neverfull bags are £100 cheaper, I wanted to buy one instead, I got a YSL Medium Majorelle.  Twice more than an LV and heavier!  Anyway, my sis, I hope you take care of your bag properly and I hope the patina age well.  You know the state my Monogram Canvas Speedy 35 is in.  



Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting