Friday 30 July 2010

Day 8: Fashion Institute of the Philippines





The 8th day was the last and final day for my Intensive Pattern Making Course and I was terribly late.  It was embarassing!  What happened was, I left later than usual and I when I get to the MRT, the place was packed.  I was feeling ill that morning and don't have the energy to queue up so I decided to take the bus.  I forgot how the buses here stops everywhereeeee.  I was fidgeting throughout the whole trip.  When I was meters away from Shaw Blvd, I ran as fast as I could with cramps on my left leg.  Good timing muscles!  :P  I was 30 minutes late and everyone thought that I skipped class.  We did simple sleeves and collars on the last day.  I am still "bitin" from it to be honest.  Hopefully I can work my schedule out as I wanna learn Basic Spanish too.  Being fluent with 2 languages isn't enough.  I want more!!!

BTW, the picture above is my cousin, Botchok.  While I was on my lunch break, I randomly picked one of the magazines at FIP and found him on the style section.  So weird considering he's not into fashion.  The magazine is Garage Oct-Nov 2009 Issue.  

1 comments:

michelle said...

Hi! Im planning to study at FIP this July. Which one would you prefer Ortigas or Makati? any advice? :)

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting