Sunday 25 July 2010

Over the Moon


I've been receiving nothing but good news from my friends in the UK.  This week, I got a text from my mum telling me that Melay got engaged.  I then got an email from her and confirmed the engagement.  She also told me that they just recently purchased a house together.  The wedding's set on the 26th of February and I am gonna be one of the bridesmaids.  It is really an honour to be their bridesmaid.  I get teary eyed thinking about it.  I know what she went through her "dating" in the UK and I am happy that she found the one that she is gonna spend the rest of her life with.  We both went thru the self-help book phase and I guarantee that it helps you to choose a better mate.  :)

While I was browsing through facebook today, I found out that Ate Macy is pregnant.  She is one of my closest friends in the UK.  She and I used to meet up for coffee to chat and I would ask for her advice or tell her things that I can't normally tell my family.  We used to go shopping together too.  I can't wait to see their baby.  :)

When it rains, it pours.  Good thing it's all positive news.  I really have a lot of things to be thankful for.  I love my friends and I am happy that they are happy.  They are nice people and wonderful things should happen to them.  :)


0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting