Monday 12 July 2010

In meeting people

I've always been good with meeting people.  I've always been the new girl at school that's why.  I've been to 2 preparatory school, to 2 elementary school and 2 high schools.  When I was in Uni, my family was a bit worried that I'll move after a year.  Well, I didn't.  That would be a very stupid move knowing that I got in in one of the best Universities in the country.  

Yesterday, I met Doris' University friends for the first time.  They were very nice bunch of people.  We immediately clicked.  We went to Giligan's Island for dinner and drinks.  I haven't had a drop of alcohol in ages.  To be honest, I don't miss it.  I've gone to one phase with just iced tea when I go on clubs.  Yeah, a bit boring I know.  Hahaha!
























Would you believe that we only spent 1800PHP for a 7 dish dinner, 2 liters of Long Island Iced Tea and 3 bottles of beer?  I can't believe either!  

Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting