Saturday 24 July 2010

Day 5: Fashion Institute of the Philippines



I am happy that it is Saturday today.  That means, no waking up early and no MRT congestion.  Next week, dear boyfriend is gonna be here too.  Yay!  

Our fifth day on Fashion Institute was hard.  The photo above was my pattern test and it took me 2.5 hours to execute the design on pattern!  I had pains in my legs and neck when I finished mine.  Next week, John Herrera is teaching us.  We are gonna do bodice, I heard.  3 more meetings and my basic pattern making course is done.  What shall I do next?  Advance Pattern or Sewing or maybe Spanish.  Hope everything fits my schedule.  

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting