Tuesday 27 July 2010

Day 7: Fashion Institute of the Philippines



Nice, Clean Dart.  :P

I am so happy.  Just one more day 'til I finish my intensive Basic Pattern Making course.  I've been making lots of progress.  I am so proud of myself.  :)

I plan to take Basic Sewing after and if the Intensive Advance Pattern Making fits my schedule, I will take that too.   I asked Teacher Karla if Merchandising is fun but she told me that since I did Business in Uni, I shouldn't really take the course.  I love learning and I love everything that I am doing now.  I know dear boyfriend will agree that I am happier and I am less annoyed at night.  Good for the relationship eh?  LOL!

We did 5 different bodice today from the basic bodice.  I am slowly perfecting the bodice but I am still having a hard time memorising the steps.  It was only a day when the pattern was introduced to me but it felt like ages now.  So much progress since yesterday.

Blog tom Darlings.  :)


0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting