Monday 26 July 2010

Day 6: Fashion Institute of the Philippines



OMG!  I didn't realise that making a bodice is gonna be difficult.  We have to make 7 computations and follow 20 steps just to make a simple one.  I messed mine up on first try cause I failed to measure on the right spot and changing one means changing everything.  Now, I have that as an assignment.  I left FIP early today.  I wasn't feeling very well.  I got the usual coughs and colds during rainy season.  Sucks cause dear boyfriend is gonna be here on Sunday and I don't want him that get my virus.  I gotta be healthy for next week's trip to Taiwan!  That reminds me, I gotta go to bed now and do my assignment early in the morning.  

Let's chat tom Darlings.  :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting