Monday 5 July 2010

Yamato in the Philippines!



OMG!  The Japanese have arrived!  The Yamato, Taiko Drummers from Japan are here!  


People always get the wrong impression on me.  Because I dress differently (on Filo Standards), people automatically assume that I am a party girl.  Well, I am not.  I'd rather go on trips, dine out, watch films or do anything cultural.  I've seen the Yamato Drummers about 3 years ago in Peacock Theatre in London.  I remember sitting in centre and was actually in front of them.  I remember feeling kilig while watching their performance.  I have a confession, I like guys with good arms and defined back.  Defined back?  Who would love that?   I am weird that way.  They were topless all the way.  I was pinching my ex through out the whole show.  I can't help it!  Asians, good arms and back, I couldn't ask for more.  :P

I hate it when Filos do this.  They always have the invites only thing.  The other day, I passed by Topshop having private sales.  WTF!  The store is small.  Not even a floor bigger than the Flagship store in London.  It annoys the hell out of me that everyone doesn't enjoy the same privileges as the rich people here.  We need to change people.  Poor people are cultured too.  

There is no way I'm getting an invite to this event.  Argh!!!




Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting