Thursday 22 July 2010

Day 4: Fashion Institute of the Philippines


I hate serpentina skirts.  They gave me a hard time today!!!  I made lots of mistakes on the pattern.
Yeah, making skirts involves pie.  I like circle skirts, they're so easy to make.  I will make you soon as soon as I learn how to sew.  :)
This is what I have to endure everyday but I am okay with this cause I know that I am one step closer to my dream of working in fashion.  I am targetting high street then high end brand next.  I will just have to learn as much as I can for now.  Babe, this is how busy the MRT is everyday.  You have to queue up then queue up again just to get into the train.  People are horrible especially ladies.  They literally can hurt you.  


Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting