Tuesday 20 July 2010

Day 2: Fashion Institute of the Philippines










I am taking Intensive Pattern Making course.  Not to be recommended to anyone who isn't serious about Pattern Making or Interested in Fashion. This class takes so much of my energy.  Everyday, you have to take in lots.  If we were able to make a pattern draft for a basic skirt yesterday, we were taught pattern and sewing adjustments, kick pleats and waistbands today.  I have a complete pattern for a simple skirt now with adjustments.  Just like yesterday, I was able to finish first.  I am almost confident with my basic skirt pattern and I can now make a pattern by heart without looking.  We have to make 5 size 8 patterns at home and I only made 2 so far.  I am a bit OC with my work.  I want everything to be perfect.  After all, a good design starts with a good pattern.  I hope I survive my class tomorrow.  Our instructor told us that we are gonna do different skirt styles.  Wish me luck!


Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting