Saturday 1 May 2010

Long Weekend: Off to Anawangin, Zambales

May 1 is Labour Day in the Philippines.  Since it fell on a Saturday, the President of my country moved the hols to Monday.  Finally, I have a long weekend.  I only get 1 day off in a week so having 2 days off is precious to me.  :)  

My friends and I likes to have a good time.  We think that it's important to have a work-life balance.  Without it, we will all end up in a cuckoo place.  We've been talking about going on a trip to Zambales for a month now and we are still not prepared.  We have food and "drinks" but we haven't sorted out the important stuff yet - water, tents and burner.  Yes, we are camping out and we don't really have the essentials.  Hopefully the weather's cooperative.  Oh wait, trip advisor says it's gonna rain.  Let's see how it goes.  Will update this blog as soon as I come back from my trip.  I am pretty sure that this is gonna be extreme and fun.  Got no signal for the next 2 days darlings so don't bother calling or texting me.  I will be in touch as soon as I come back.  

Blog soon.  Stalk me later. 
The weather forecast according to Trip Advisor.  Hope they get it wrong.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting