Sunday 16 May 2010

Trip to Nueva Ecija

As many of you know, I was raised in Nueva Ecija by my relatives.  I was born in Manila, lived in Ilocos for a bit where my parents used to work and moved to Nueva Ecija when I was 8 years old.  My childhood memories consists of me playing at my granny's backyard - climbing trees, picking indian mangoes during summer and playing hid and seek with my cousins.  I can honestly say that I have the best childhood and I wouldn't trade it for anything.  We were loved and spoilt by my relatives.  They didn't even ask us to do house chores.  :P

I took the bus from Cubao.  My brother suggested that I take the Nueva Ecija SCTEX as it is faster than NLEX.  I always look forward to 5 star stop over cause I really like double happiness' Goto.  We are only allowed 5 minutes stop over that day so I had avocado shake.  Looks like sh*t and taste like sh*t.  This shouldn't be allowed on any stores. 
Got home and found out that my aunt who lives in Korea is on holiday with her mixed filo and korean babies.  She's so cute.  She kept on saying "oppa", meaning older brother and "unni", older sister.
The one on the left is my aunt's older daughter and the kid on the right is my cousin Jenny's son.
This is my granny from my dad's side of the family.  I am her favourite grandchildren.  You can ask her and she wouldn't deny it either.  She and her sister took care of my sibling growing up.  She is one of the best cooks I know.  I miss my grandma.  I wish to visit her more this year.
One of the most disorganised elections I've been in.  The PCOS machine on my precint over heated and I didn't actually see my vote went through. 
Jejecap on the left.  Yikes!!!
Inked.  With my my brod.  :D  I used to think that he looks exactly like me, not anymore.
My good friends from school.  I've been friends with them since I was 8.  Whenever I go to Cabanatuan, I see to it that I meet up with my friends.  Bernadette looking the same over the years.  Think she have an Aga Muhlach syndrome.  :P  Benjamin lost weight.  I had a good talk with the both of them.  Let's see each other again next time.  Benja, good job on taking control of your situation.  :D  I love you both!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting