Sunday 16 May 2010

GO GREEN!


I love changing the way I look.  I now have a permed hair and green eyes.  I wanted grey but dear boyfriend thinks green looks better.  Went to Ideal Vision Center in North Edsa and got six months worth of coloured lens.  I didn't realise that you can buy 2 different coloured lens for 6 months.  I now have 3 months supply of green and 3 months supply of grey plus 4 different coloured dailies in hazel, green, blue and grey for free plus 2 free solution, all for the cheap price of 1950PHP.

My sis, please send me your prescription through my facebook so I can buy your lens now.  :D

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting