Sunday 30 May 2010

Fish & Co DISAPPOINTMENT

I used to be very close with my brother.  We were so much alike.  He is like the male version of me although he is much nicer than I am.  I have to admit, among us 3, my brod is the sweetest.  I know mum will agree.  Shae used to compare me and my sis to him whenever we have disagreements.  Anyway, since I am back to unemployment, won't tell here the reasons why cause I don't want any negativities on this blog, I want to make up the time with my brod.  He told me that he wants to go shopping so I asked if I can tag along.  He says he wants to buy some presents and since I've been eating nothing but junk, I asked him if he wanted to go to dinner with me afterwards.  I have to admit, I am a bit biased with my Peri Peri Chicken so I gave Peri Peri Grill another try but before that, more photos of my brod for my mummy.

PERI PERI CHICKEN GRILL - once more

My brod.  My friends told me how much I look like him. 
With glasses on.  Crap.  Everyone in my family is wearing glasses now.  :(  When I met up with my brod, he wasn't wearing his specs so I asked him why.  He said he's hoping that his eyes will become better.  Dream on my brod!
So I gave the Peri Peri Grill another try and I'm once again disappointed.  It is still dry. 
The only good thing about the restaurant is the Soup and Beverage all you want for PHP49.  :)

FISH & CO

I met up with my friend Sara(aka as Egg) last night for early dinner.  I wish I have an interesting story on how she was called Egg but when I asked her, she said her friend from high school started calling her Egg for no reason.  That's her one year old boy, Zeiss.  Yes, camera.  Her husband is very much into cameras.  Very cute and very well behaved kid.  BTW, she's prettier in person.
Another Peri Peri dinner.  I was terribly disappointed.  The chicken is very salty, they have the sayote as the side dish(YUCK) and the Peri Peri sauce is not enough for the half chicken that we ordered.  I'd rather go to Peri Peri Grill.  For PHP415 it is a waste of money. 
They also serve us tartar sauce, garlic and chili.  We didn't even touch it.  The place was very noisy that night as if everyone was shouting with each other.  The staffs are very friendly though.  The ambiance is okay.  It lived up with the Fish theme.  Peri Peri is definitely not their speciality.  Better take that off from their menu.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting