Sunday 23 May 2010

Kangaroo Jack

Yesterday was my last day at work.  Most of my friends got nothing to do so we ended up eating out, again.  This is becoming a regular thing now.   Very bad for my diet(and for my budget).  I wanted to lose weight before my Palawan weekend.  I don't think it's possible now, might as well give up.  :-P

We were very undecided and hungry so we ended up in Kangaroo Jack.

Aize and I.
George and Kendi.  Kendi looking very tired.  Babe, you need to get rid of those ugly bags.
Kangaroo Jack's counter.
The interior.  Instead of the "outback jack" feel, we felt like we were transported to Africa.  The theme is not consistent with the name Kangaroo Jack, just my opinion.
George ordered Pork Chop(119PHP).  The serving is massive!
I had Hickory BBQ Steak(PHP169).  Again, massive portion.  The sauce killed me.  It was overly sweet.  I did ask the waiter for their best seller and he recommended this.  If this is this is best then I don't know how the other steaks taste like. 
Nacho Jacko(120PHP).  The portion is massive but the dipping sauce is a blah!  It taste like Ligo Sardines and my friends agreed.  The nacho serving is not in proportion with the ground beef and cheese on it as well.  Was very disappointed.  I'd rather go to Taco Bell.
Both Kendi and Aize had Steak and Egg(155PHP).  Surprisingly, the service is small but the gravy is amazing. 

At the end of the night, we were all dying out of fullness.  I don't think I'll go to this restaurant any time soon.  As we filo's put it, "naumay ako sa lasa".  We were all on the verge of puking that night.  We don't wanna smell any of the BBQ sauce.  It was too much for us.  

My bday celebration on my next blog.  :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting