Sunday 16 May 2010

Go Fan!

Last Friday, my friends and I went to a Chinese Buffet.  We didn't plan on this.  We were hungry and we found out that the salary just got into our bank accounts.  Being above the poverty line, we decided to treat ourselves.  It's been a while since we all went on a night out.  Frankly, I miss that.  

Food Photo Vomit:  

Warning:  This may not be the most enticing meals that you will see.  I don't have the DSLR with me during that time.





The buffet is very limited.  I think 10 dishes tops.  As I remembered, they had corn and egg soup, steamed and fried rice, siomai, sweet and sour fish, battered chicken, fried pork, noodles and chop seuy.  My favourite has to be the fried rice and fried pork with plum sauce.  The buffet costs 199PHP and 55PHP for unlimited iced tea.  Not bad eh?  :)

This is for the "normal" order form. 
1. Choose Order.
2.  Give the Order slip to the staff.
3.  Wait for your order.
You pay at the exit.  I don't know if it's the most effective way but it works for them.  

They only got one shared toilet, same with the Peri Peri Charcoal Grill Restaurant.  What's up with restaurants and single shared toilet???

Kendi eating on his seconds.
They aren't gay.  I just like to call them Mama Cy and Mother Georgie.
Kendi stuffing more food.  We had a drink little, eat lots rule that night.
George dying of fullness.  I didn't think that's possible.  He was forcing himself to finish his meal.  You'll find out why later.

Kendi stuffing himself with more food.  :P
This is the reason why Kendi and George are killing themselves to finish the food.  Most buffets in the Philippines don't allow left overs.  You pay for you left over.
The interior.  It wasn't full that night.  The place is new and clean.
The cooking area.

For people who have big appetite, Go Fan! is located in SM Annex, North EDSA. 

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting