Sunday 30 May 2010

Hey Shorty, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

I know, this is long overdue.  It's been 10 days since I celebrated my 25th bday with my friends and dear brother.  Being above the poverty line, I took my friends out for dinner and drinks.  Of course I had to choose a place that is in my budget range.  My friends told me how stingy I am.  I am and I have to be as I won't be working in the next few months.  I have other plans for myself but I wouldn't disclose any of that now since it hasn't happen yet.  Let's just be excited for me for now.  :P

I tried booking for 9 people at Giligan's Island and I was refused.  They don't accept reservations as people don't usually show up on time.  I told my friends to meet us up in between 7:00 to 7:30PM but being a Filo that they are, they arrived at 8PM.  Imagine my horror waiting for an hour and a half.  For people who hasn't been to Giligan's, it is your usual inuman place.  Food and drinks are very affordable.  Food comes in packages and the place is mostly young crowd.  If you are looking for a quiet place, this isn't the place for you. 

My lookalike.
Moi, Chekka, Kendi, Aize and Beth.  Sorry babe.  This is the best group photo that we have.
With our boys minus Beth.  My brother left early to play Plants Vs Zombies.  Just kidding!
The REUNION.  I missed Chekka.  I haven't seen her in a while.
Pork Chop
Bulalo
Barbeque.
Grilled Fish.
S4 Groupies meal plus Rice and Iced Tea cost PHP1034.  Cheap no?  :)

It was a very nice birthday.  I was surrounded by people that I love.  We ate good food and had lots of drinks.

That day, I also received
Bouquet from Mummy
and a book from dear brother from one of my favourite authors.  

Treated myself with a shoes as well.  Believe me, they're back in fashion.  Same thing goes with clogs.  Chanel's bringing those back.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting