Saturday 8 May 2010

Lamesa Grill

I am on a diet.  Clearly it's not working.  The harder I work on it, the more temptations I see.  I was supposed to just go to the shopping centre to withdraw money for the apartment rent but when Cyrus cancelled on his date, we all decided to eat out.  

We got no preference.  We were supposed to go to Sizzling Pepper Steak but it doesn't fit our budget.  Mind you, it's not that expensive, we are only having money crisis at the moment from too much out of town trips.  Without any preferences, we ended up at Lamesa Grill.  Lamesa Grill serves Filipino food.  I remember once when my friend Divine told me how good the food was there.  Well, I was able to find out for myself. 

Cyrus.
George and I.
Cyrus and I.
EMO JejeGeorge.  :P
Garlic Rice(35PHP) each.
Sizzling Sisig with Egg(180PHP).  It wasn't sizzling.  The sisig is mediocre but the serving is okay for 2-3 people.  Babe, if you want to know what sisig is, you have to google it.  If you want to try this, just let me know.  :)
Papaitan(195PHP).  Most papaitan's are made with Goat.  It uses goats intestines, tripes and liver, I think.  This papaitan is too salty for my liking (when it's supposed to be bitter in taste).  The serving is too small but still okay for 2-3 people depending on how greedy you are. 
The place sits at least 40 people but they only have 2 toilets - one for ladies and one for men.  The wash basin looks nice though.  Very good concept.  :)
The interiors nice too. 
And I really like this bamboo like tubes.  :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting