Wednesday 12 May 2010

PERMED!

Got my hair permed, finally!  :)  It took 3 and a half hours.  I didn't know that perming will take that long.  I was dead bored, I tell you.  Good thing I came prepared with my Murakami book - Norwegian Wood.  A must read from the master. 

I went to Tony & Jackey for my hair perming.  I was lucky cause every time I go there, most of the services are on promo.  Will do a scan of the flier on my next blog.  :)

After hair cut.  It only took the hair stylist 10 minutes to cut my hair and to "thin" them.
They put in hair treatment for 30 minutes at least.
Curl was set for 15 minutes then another 15 for cooling down.
The curling solution was applied for 10 minutes.  They shampooed my hair and voila!
A permed hair!  :)  Loving my new curls.  I now realise that when you go to a Korean salon, you get korean curls too. 

I was told that my perm will last for 6 months.  Will cut my hair short next time.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting