Wednesday 29 July 2009

Addiction and HP

Things that I've been addicted to lately:

1. Sophie Kinsella Books - my sister got all Sophie Kinsella books and I figured that she won't be able to finish anything so I started reading the series. I am on the 7th book currently and there are only 8 books, 5 from the shopaholic series and 3 others.

2. Vanity Alert - It is only right to take care of myself. I've been pampering myself lately - DIY of course! Just now, I had a bubble bath, mud pac and hot oil treatment. I just need to exercise to complete everything. :-P

3. Cooking - since my trip back from Spain/Portugal/Scotland, I slacked on cooking. I made pasta yesterday and Adobo today. I wonder what I can do for tom. Hmmmm.

I saw Harry Potter today. I like it although everyone thought that it wasn't as good as the previous films. It is true, it's dark but it made me want to read the book again - I haven't read the last 2.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting