Tuesday 14 July 2009

Day 4: Walkathon and Man Made Beach

See, we still manage to wake up early the next day. This is what you call dedication. :P Actually, me and my roomies woke up for the free breakfast, Melay on the other hand missed it and was starving during this walk. She didn't eat until we reach the Olympic Stadium.
Again, another photo overlooking Barcelona. We must have taken photos at all points overlooking Barcelona. :P I forgot what the place is called but it is near Poble Espanyol. Same place that we went last night. We wanted to eat there but we were asked to pay 8 Euros entrance fee. I wonder why we didn't push through. This is the only time that we said NO to anything.

We ended up eating here, the Olympic Stadium. It's free entrance. Thinking about it, you can get in in most places in Barcelona for free. The food is shitty in this place though.

Cable Car Ride. We took 3 cable car ride that day. One for the Fortress that reminds us of Fort Santiago(free entrance again), one to go to another stop and lastly, to go to the man made beach. Again, we saw Barcelona on a different angle. :P

This shot was taken by Lloyd. Llyod being my official photographer. He said that he is gonna charge me one Euro per shot. I would have been broke if he did that. You can see the man made beach from here. We took few photos in here. It was 5PM then and Me and Melay were both itching to go to the beach so we started chanting - beach, beach - while the guys are taking photos with the canyons and hellicopters.

Barcelona's man made beach. I was supposed to post our photos but I click Jack's by accident. We spend at least 2 hours here. I wanted to lie down,sleep and get my tan even but I was left to look after their things while they swam. Good thing Melay was back early. I was able to sleep for a bit. :) I must add, there were loads of topless women of all ages in beach. When I say all ages, I mean, grannies and young ladies alike. For dinner, we ate at a restaurant nearby.


Nothing was planned that night. Me and my roomies were hungry by 11PM so we snuck out to buy Junkfood. The dinner wasn't enough. :P Both my roomies know that I will go for McFlurry. I ate ice cream everytime I had a chance then. I think I tried 5 new McFlurry Flavours through the course of the trip. Me and Lloyd had diarrhea the next day. We both went for McFlurry.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting