Saturday 25 July 2009

Girl Bonding

I was feeling down in the past week but God has been so good to me. He sent 3 sets of friends to cheer me up yesterday. :) I went to a quickie date with Donna and Darlene. We talk of our Go Ape plans - what to wear and what to do on the day. It was followed by an uber girly date with Maria which consists of shopping, gossiping and coffee. God! I love meeting her! She can last for hours with shopping and you can get a good opinion from her. Then a 3D film with Melay. I didn't realise til yesterday that it was my first time to see a film in 3D! I still have my migraines so my eyes had a hard time focusing on the screen. I must say, the 3D glasses that they handed are funky! Almost resembling a wayfarer one. Ice Age 3 was fun although I got a bit distracted by Barney Gumble sounding Mammoth Dad. After the film, we head to Edgar were we each had 2 balut eggs. Don't be grossed out! :P We chat some more and I was home by 12midnight. :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting