Friday 24 July 2009

Fruits Basket

I won't get beaten by my migraine! :P

Last Wednesday, me, my sister, Rose and her son Joshua went to Grays Farm. It was my sister's first time to strawberry pick and my first time on raspberry. We don't grow raspberry in the Philippines so I was clueless how to pick them. It was surprisingly easy, you will know it's ripe when you can easily pull it.

Me and the Strawberry's that me and my sister picked. We finished everything the next day. :)

That's me picking Raspberry.

My newly purchased Zara High Heels. Got both for 66% off! Patience is truly a virtue.
WARNING! The next statement is not for people who have cheese allergies: Yesterday, I went to Zara and felt sad. I realise that this is my last Zara sale. It would be expensive to buy Zara goodies back home and they don't do sale like here in the UK. Told you not for people with cheese allergies! :P
AND:
Saw the Proposal with my mum and my sister. It is a must see with girlfriends!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting