Tuesday 14 July 2009

Day 1: Barcelona

We didn't get much sleep prior to our flight. We left Reading at 2ish AM to make sure that we will be able to get to the 5Am Gatwick Express trip and we did. The train trip from Reading to Victoria is pretty eventful. We had 6 drunk people on the coach with us and were very loud. Initially, we plan to sleep on the train but the drunkards ruin it for us. Thanks guys!

This photo was taken after lunch at Las Ramblas. We had 1.5 L of Sangria between Me, Jack and Melay. Lloyd arrive later. He couldn't find the place initially.

After 2 glasses of Cava Sangria. One of the alcoholic drinks that I am allergic to. That wouldn't stop me from drinking though. Ehehe! I was drunk at 5PM and has fallen asleep on the table. I only woke up when Markus, Melay's bf arrive.



Taken at Plaza Reial.

We didn't take much photos on the first day cause a. Lloyd and Markus arrive later on the day and b. We are all tired to sight see. We were supposed to go out that night as one of the Filos told us about the Karaoke Bar owned by the Filos but my Roomies, Jack and Lloyd were both knocked down by tiredness. I didn't bother to wake them up after I showered. I was tired and drunk myself. First day has been pretty relaxing.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting