Sunday 26 July 2009

Phil's London Bday Celebration


Yesterday, I went to London for my friend's, Phil, Bday Celebration. Few things that I discovered last night:

a. The guy that I had a crush on is GAY. How can I not have gay vibes? This happened twice this year. Both guys that I had crush on are GAYS!

b. One of the people that I used to work with is getting married. I am sitting with girls so we goss most of the night.

c. I MISS THEM! :-P

I had a fab night with them! Me and Petal met up to have a head start drinks - we need our chatty hats on with the aid of alcohol. We both had double shots of vodka lemonade and lime and Midori with lemonade. We were warmed up when they arrive. Me and the girls caught up with office gossips and danced for about and hour before we left. I let loose this time! They must be shocked for seeing me dance for the first time. I loved every moment of last night! Shame I live in Reading cause I left before 12, what a party pooper! Was home just before 2AM (cause they only have the slow train available). Woke up with a bit of hangover this morning but happy with the memory of last night. :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting