Wednesday 14 October 2009

Thailand Day 4: Tiffany's

I like musical. I like anything cultural. Tiffany's is a combination of both.

Tiffany's is a variety show with "ladyboy" actresses. Last night, they mimed(they didn't sing) songs from China, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand and India. During the show, I told Luke that I don't think they are gonna sing any of the songs from my country cause they don't expect Filo visitors. Well, I was right. I think the difference with our normal variety show on telly and Tiffany's is that, they have very pretty ladyboys. I swear, if I was born a man and I am that pretty then I will turn ladyboy too. I can't stop saying, oh, she is pretty and was smiling the whole time. For 800 THB, you can sit in front and see everything in detail. They have okay stage set but quite good for Asia. Bearing in mind that I saw quite a lot of West End shows back in England.


Who looks more like a girl? Yes, sHE is. :P
This is Luke's ladyboy love. Hahaha! I took photo with her and after the shot sHE said: 40 baht please.


We saw filos that night and asked them to take photos of us. They made 2 shots and they weren't that good. They were supposed to take photo with the word Tiffany's in the background. I instructed them but it didn't come out right. If my sister was with us, we will def have millions of photos until we have perfected the shot. That's how filos roll. :P


After the show, Luke took me to a nice Thai Restaurant near his place. We had the option to sit on the floor or chair so I took the floor to make Luke suffer. He said he is pretty flexible.


The hungry "sexy man". Hahaha!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting