Monday 5 October 2009

How I met your boyfriends - Eli

Eli - Lorraine's boyfriend

Lorraine and I lives 5 minutes apart so it is only normal to meet her as soon as I got home. I spent the whole night talking with Lorraine and told her about my self help book wisdoms so everytime I say one now, she say: it's written. :P

I met Eli on my second day. Because of the flooding, I had a hard time opening my door lock(and couldn't open it) so I spend the whole day on my cousin's place without showering. Yes, SMELLY. Yikes. Eli arrived a little after lunch and I woke up just after lunch. He saw me in my most unflattering state. So much for making a good impression. :P I asked him to help me with the door and with a click, he was able to open it. Effortlessly.

I needed to buy basic home stuffs - rice cooker, stove and groceries - and they gladly went with me. My brother's place is so manly. He only have a shampoo, a bar of soap with brand I hate and a toothpaste at the toilet! It is too basic! Anyway, at the shopping centre, I had a little incident. Eli was replaying the scene and taking the piss out of me the whole night. We all went drinking afterwards. I was drank after 4 shots of vodka. Unbelievable!

My thoughts on Eli:

He is a very funny guy. I think he is mature and he tells her what she wants to hear. He is someone who is verbal. He made her cheesy. Made her feel contented. She is very happy. That is what's important. :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting