Tuesday 13 October 2009

Thailand Day 1: Pattaya at Night

It was only day 1 and I had the most memorable experience in Pattaya.

Luke and I met up with his friends, Greg, Michelle and Greame, for dinner. We went to Mantra. I can only describe the place as a Mafia Only Zone. :P Imagine high ceiling with drapes coming out from them, dark interior, red lights, spacious room, dining room separated with high carved doors. It screams mafia to me!

After dinner, they tour me to Pattaya. When I say tour, I mean, "meat" tour. We went to 3 go go bars that night. I didn't realise that people actually put effort into go go bars. Every bar that we went to was different. First one got a pole dancers with jacuzzi dancers. They have lady boy dance(wholesome) performances as well. The second bar was full of mirrors - on the walls and in the table. Vaginal Reflection was their speciality there. LOL. And on the last one, we went to Stairway to Heaven. It wasn't as hardcore as the name implies. You can only see topless girls, girls who have see through lace cover ups without any underwear on and performances which include topless dancers, girls being hit by a soft pvc pipe and girl to girl performances. Graeme suggested X zone afterwards but Old Man Luke didn't like the idea. I stay at his place, he is the boss. :P We got home at 1:30 and we, rather I, woke up at 12noon the next day. :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting