Friday 9 October 2009

October 7 - PIG OUT DAY

Nothing beats boredom and depression than spending time with the people that you love. I had 2 dates that day. First, with Divine, my elementary friend. We met up at 2:30PM and I couldn't stop eating junk since. We went to Jolibee for our first fastfood fix. I had two meals then, palabok and burger steak. We then went to KFC where I had rice and chicken, had a Frosty from Wendy's and off to Red Ribbon for dessert. I don't know where I put all the food. Must be from not eating much since we haven't got a fridge yet. It is so good to see my friend. We talk so much about what's keeping us busy, her boyfriend, her health condition(she have a rare lymphantic condition. She needs HOUSE!) and the flood. Everyone seems to be talking about the flood these days. It left everyone traumatised. Even I who haven't experienced it first hand has a say about it. Second date was with my friends, Anthon and Don. We went to Gilligan's Island. I've known this guys since Uni. Anthon used to date my cousin but we still kept in touch after the break up. I felt lost during our conversations as he got different sets of friends from mine. He invited me to go to Cubao X with them but my eyes are killing me. I've been wearing the contact lens the whole day. I was happy to see these people and hope to see them again when I return from Thailand. :)


Attack of the Mixed Platter. Yes, I still have the "space" for another meal.
BTW,that's my Randy Ortiz for Plains and Prints top. I wore a Lancome Rouge Lipstick and Dior Black Liner for a dramatic effect. Love it!


Devouring the food. We filos are rice eaters so expect rice everytime we eat. Of course we don't eat rice with pasta. That's stupid.


Classic Group Pic. Don in Yellow and Anthon in Striped Jacket. In his defense, it was cold in the restaurant. He is sporting a full sleeved tatto now but he didn't show me. NEXT TIME!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting