Wednesday 7 October 2009

What's Next?

It's 5AM here and I am still awake...

I am feeling lost at the moment...

In the past months, I have been trying to make myself healthy. Personality wise, I can honestly say that I am better in that department. I have set my standards and boundaries. I know people who I will trust and treasure. Health wise, I haven't done any exercise since I came back apart from cleaning my room and sorting stuffs at home(after the flood, there are so much to sort out. We experienced 6 feet deep flood. We lost all the things on the ground floor). I am now back to smoking. It's bad but it relaxes me. Career wise, I am a total mess. Yesterday, I tried searching for jobs online. I haven't submitted any CV's yet but I am looking into jobs. There are few that interest me but I don't know which one to apply for. I am overwhelmed. I don't know what I want although I have an idea what I want to do. I've been looking into different unrelated fields. I looked into Hotel Management - I like the challenge of everyday task, Tourism - I really love to travel and to organise, the list is endless. I was told by friends that I should apply for all jobs and have a feel to it. If I liked it then I should stick to it. It's difficult when you don't feel the pressure to work. The parentals don't pressure me into working. I hate that I am lost. I hate feeling like a total mess. I need my centre. I need to sort this soon.

What's next???

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting