Saturday 10 October 2009

In Terminal 2

I had yet again, another sleepless night. I met up with my friend Trisha last night for a quick chat and dinner and got home by 12midnight. I plan to pack quickly and sleep but couldn't. Spend the whole night praying that my sleep will soon come and when it finally came, it was time for me to wake up again. FML.

I left my place at 6AM but my flight isn't until 10:30AM. Traffic in Manila is horrible so you have to expect the worst. The more prepared you are, the better. It was a quick travel I tell you. It only took us less than 45 minutes from our subdivision to NAIA Terminal 2.

I forgot how I hated travelling from Philippine Airports. This is how their system works:

1. Scan bag.
2. Pay Airport tax. I don't know why they don't include this on the air fare. I am assuming that it is one of the government's job generating scheme. They have at least 5 people on the airport tax section acting very unprofessional. Everyone was chatting while I was being served. One is actually eating her breakfast! How unprofessional can you get! I mean, this must be the Philippine norm but they should at least make an effort and change it.
3. Check-in bag. I was served by the worst ground stewardess ever. I don't expect them to be all smiles everytime but the one that served me isn't hospitable at all. C'mon! Service environment people!
4. Pay Immgration Charge(for using the airport). This is another stupid money making scheme of the government. They should just included this in the bill.
5. Immigration.

I was told that they have a free wifi at the airport. OMG! Free wifi with very low connection. I can't even browse any website. They shouldn't advertise free wifi next time.

People, next time you go to my country, have your money ready. You have to pay at 2370pesos (at least £33) for airport charges. Make sure you had breakfast too. They only have 1 restaurant there. Duty free is limited as well. It is as big as our Reading flat. This terminal definitely needs improvement!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting