Monday 5 October 2009

Buhbye England

The filipinos got me good. I never expected a proper programme from them. I thought that we are just gonna have dinner and drinks but I was wrong. I really felt extra special that day and I will miss everyone for sure. :(


If there's one thing that represents my personality, it has to be a megaphone. Their unanimous vote. :P

I got so much presents that night. Melay gave me Mac and Max Factor make up. She knows that I am building a make up set. Others gave me flowers, chocolates, framed photos and a digital photo frame. Thanks Everyone! I won't forget all the kindness that you have shown me.


Melay gave me her, It's just a date book. I just finished reading it. Yes, I have been to the self help phase. It is good to have some extra help sometimes. BTW, I was crying through out the whole programme.


Ailema and the Megaphone. :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting