Tuesday 13 October 2009

Thailand Day 2: Flooding

I love rain. I love long drives(as long as I am not the one driving). Combining the two is a crazy idea. But you know me, I love crazy ideas. It was a raining Sunday afternoon. Me and Luke doesn't want to be stuck at home so he suggested that we should go for a drive. I agreed. We ended up stuck in traffic for 2 hours instead. It was good, 2 hours of taking the piss out of him and 2 hours of toilet hopping for me. I have a weak bladder. I have to pee every 30 minutes or so. These are the photos from Pattaya flooding:


Mini River. Very strong Current.


People trying to cross the flood. Leptospirosis alert!


Despite the flood. Most bars and diners are still open. Business is Business.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting