Friday 30 October 2009

Credit Card Locked

Sorry for the lack of blog updates. We just had our DSL up and running the other day and I couldn't be arsed to write anything. My brain isn't functioning well. I was ill last week. I couldn't even move out of bed and I actually camped on our ground floor so I have access to everyyything - toilet, water and food. I only have coughs and colds at the moment.
I will blog about Thailand tom, I promise. I gotta update this page. Anyway, speaking of Thailand. I was trying to book a ticket online today when my credit card was locked. Mastercard has this new thing where they ask for a secure password when you do transactions online and I was trying to reset mine. I forgot my password for the nth time! I couldn't figure out what to write on the postcode section. To be honest, in my years of living in the Philippines, I never use the postal system. Yes, you are reading it right. I tried 1116 (cause google told me that that's the right post code). After several tries, they locked my account and I have to do an overseas call to unlock it. I don't want to pay overseas call so I called HSBC Philippines and they couldn't help me at all. I asked them if they could possibly connect me to HSBC abroad. So frustrating. I will deal with this later.
Guess where I am going this time??? :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting