Monday 23 February 2009

Post Valentine's Party

Classic Group Picture

Me and my Mother Dear. Bad Angle of her arm. Sorry mum!

Me and Brother Jun.

The Feliciano Girls. Yup, that's a bruise right there on my right leg! :P

Ate Macy(she did both our make up) Me and Melay, my friend.

PARTY PREPARATION

Yesterday I took extra time on preparing for the party, not that I am excited about it, its just that I have a lot of time to kill. :P I did the usual, I put hotoil on my hair, I put mud pack on my face, I trim my toe nails and clean my toes. Nothing says party perfect than a set of clean toes. It might have took me two hours to do everything including drying my hair. I left home and went straight to my friend's place who gladly volunteered to do my make up. It took her an hour to do it. I didn't imagine that putting make up on takes that long. On my usual days, I normally put eyeliner on and vaseline on my lips. Yes, I am low maintenance. Makes you think that I am not a girl. Hahaha! I promise to put effort on my looks next time.

PARTY

It took us 2 hours driving from London to Reading. It doesn't usually take that long but our driver doesn't drive on Motorway(bad experience he got) and he couldn't find where the Hotel is exactly. His wife is no help in the directions either. We finally arrived and realise that we don't have our tickets with us. Luckily, we know the seller of the tickets and they let us in. The food is scarce at the party. We only have fried rice, Noodle(cheap rip off of pancit) and two Filo dishes and for desert, citron tart and fruits. Very expensive for £35! The music is no good either. They had underdressed Filo band who sings in Bicolano(did I say that it was organised by the Bicol Association?), English and Tagalog. I hated most song selections! I couldn't understand Bicolano for one and their Tagalog songs are dated! When it's finally time to dance, I can say that we finally had fun. We manipulated the DJ with songs that we like. Hahaha! My two friends got drunk which entertained us the whole night and we took loads and loads of photos. Good company is essential! :)
PS
I booked the Belgium Trip in May for my Bday. Finally my Euro Tour is coming true. :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting