Saturday 14 February 2009

Pre-Valentine's Dates

LUNCH DATE WITH GIRLFRIENDS

Yesterday, I went to an Italian Lunch Date with my girl friends, this may be the last Valentine's I will have with them since I will be leaving the UK in a few months(I haven't set a date yet so don't ask me when but I am planning on the 2nd or 3rd quarter of this year). While eating, we saw elderly couple dancing Waltz in their own tune. I am one of those people who gets emotional when I see old people together, holding hands but not this time. My break-up made me as hard rock. SAD. After lunch, we went to the college only to be told that the college is closing early. I spend 2 hours sleeping at home so I will have enough energy for the night.

SAKURA NIGHT OUT

I went to Sakura with two of my friends last night. One is married and the other in a relationship. Both in their 30's. Yes, I have friends older than I am. I love being with them. They listen and they tell me that I have years ahead of me. :P Last night was an okay night. I enjoyed taking the piss out of people who can't carry a tune. I didn't know that the little drummer boy dance step is still in fashion? How about Herculian dance steps in between downing 2 bottles of corona? Running man anyone? Hahaha! You will die if you see these people dance! Either they are tone deaf or they hear a different tune in their head. They are loud and it's as if being drunk dead is an SOP. Total Culture Shock if it's your first time. I used to get scared when drunk people shout but not anymore. UK made me feel like drinking and shouting is normal. This is British Culture for you. I will post more.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting